Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to know how difficult it is to put fog lights in the 2004 Pilot. Are there any special tools required and where is the best place to purchase the lights.

Thanks

Ted

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
In the Accessories section you'll find a DIY thread with lots of info and pictures of installs. The fog light thread is here.

Also, a list of places to purchase accessories is here.

Hondacuraworld, a site sponsor, is a good place to purchase the fog lights from.

I think it's fairly complicated, but others (more mechanically inclined than me!) have found it pretty easy. Good luck, and keep us posted on what you end up doing.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Search this site. wwong did an excellent how-to with photos; several others have as well.

I'm collecting parts (fogs, tow package, horns) and will do all at once while the bumper is off. Seeing what people have documented here has knocked down some of my trepidation about taking apart a brand new vehicle.

-Eric

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have a 2003. The hitch is installed. Both coolers, the fog lights, and the 2004 horn replacements are goin got hopefully be installed by me and my daughter this weekend. I figure it will go okay as long as I take my time. Everyone on here have been very helpful and them and my dealer say it shoul dnot be a big deal just take awhile

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Gourma4 said:
Search this site. wwong did an excellent how-to with photos; several others have as well.

I'm collecting parts (fogs, tow package, horns) and will do all at once while the bumper is off. Seeing what people have documented here has knocked down some of my trepidation about taking apart a brand new vehicle.

-Eric
wwong's fog light with lower trim install is documented in this thread.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Go to www.hondacuraworld.com and download a copy of the instructions for the fog light installation. If you follow the step by step instruction along with pictures posted by myself and other members, you will have no problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts