Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep breaking the lenses. Anyone know who sells or where I can get like a guard insert or something?

·
Registered
646 Posts
I've never had the fog lenses break but I did put on yellow Lamin-X tint about 2 yrs back. I mainly got them for aesthetics but they do seem to offer some protection.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
On some of the garagemates, I use a thick clear 3M urethane that a cut from a roll I acquired someplace. Sounds a lot like the WeatherTech stuff that Farnsrocket shared above. Worth many $thousands in avoided damage to some unique German lenses. No damage to anything that has the plastic protection.

I should probably cut a pair of protectors for the Pilot fog lamps before I need them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
On some of the garagemates, I use a thick clear 3M urethane that a cut from a roll I acquired someplace. Sounds a lot like the WeatherTech stuff that Farnsrocket shared above. Worth many $thousands in avoided damage to some unique German lenses. No damage to anything that has the plastic protection.

I should probably cut a pair of protectors for the Pilot fog lamps before I need them.
Do you remember where did you get the 3M urethane roll?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
not readily. I've had it for 20+ years now. Age has its downsides; I can't remember half the stuff I've forgotten...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts