Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been using the search bar for the last 30 minutes to try and find this before starting this thread.

I could’ve sworn that I’d seen a thread about removing just the silver circle trim that borders the fog lights. But I cannot find it. I’m not looking to remove the entire fog light fixture. Just the silver trim so that I can paint it. I thought I remembered seeing that these just pop off with some careful work. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
View attachment 144400 I’ve been using the search bar for the last 30 minutes to try and find this before starting this thread.

I could’ve sworn that I’d seen a thread about removing just the silver circle trim that borders the fog lights. But I cannot find it. I’m not looking to remove the entire fog light fixture. Just the silver trim so that I can paint it. I thought I remembered seeing that these just pop off with some careful work. Am I wrong?
I think yours might be a different year than mine (a 2012 EX-L), but in case it's helpful here are pictures of what mine looks like from the front and back.

The entire black filler piece pops out if you depress the center of the clips inward. I didn't try to detach the rings from the filler panel but it looks like those are held on with clips of some kind as well. I did this over a year ago and just happened to remember I took pictures of it while it was apart. Sorry I don't remember more details about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts