Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Pilot , Had minor damage in front end, after repairs fog lights worked but would not turn off when high beams were turned on. Now they don't come on at all ! Low and high beams work fine but have no fog lights ! Anyone else have this and how did you repair ? Thanks !

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,184 Posts
Have you looked for damage, bad connections, etc. at the wire harness going to the fog lights?
If there is a fog light relay do you hear it click when the fog lights switch is toggled on and off?
And welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
When the fog lights don't turn off when the high beams are on then confirm the fogs were wired correctly after collision repairs to the low-beam/parking light circuit. If the collision repair was recent they should be able to make the repair.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you looked for damage, bad connections, etc. at the wire harness going to the fog lights?
If there is a fog light relay do you hear it click when the fog lights switch is toggled on and off?
And welcome to the forum.
Thanks ! Wiring looks good. I'll look at relay !

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When the fog lights don't turn off when the high beams are on then confirm the fogs were wired correctly after collision repairs to the low-beam/parking light circuit. If the collision repair was recent they should be able to make the repair.
Thanks ! I'll double check wiring and check the relay also !

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ! I'll double check wiring and check the relay also !
I ordered 2 Relays because they are $4.50 on Rock Auto. Started checking things today and fount that the fog light fuse was blown ! ! I can't believe my Inspection mechanic didn't check that before getting on me about my fog lights not working ? I replaced the fuse and they work and even shut off when I turn on my high beams ! Easy fix !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts