Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Foam Pad for Storage Area

• Yes, I would buy the foam pad for the storage area for $10.

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No, I have no need for a foam pad in the storage area.

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a request from banningjr to make a foam pad to fit the 3rd row headrest storage area. I thought that was a great idea. On my Pilot, I have taken out the 3rd row headrest and use it to store my first aid kit, emergency road kit, battery cables, etc. The foam pad would prevent all these items from sliding around. Thought I would take a poll and see how many would buy the foam pad for $10?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Ummmmm...I'll just use some old t-shirts to prevent the stuff from sliding around. But good luck!!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Build It and I will buy.....

Wilson,

If you make the pad out of the same material as the pads you made for the front console - I'd give you 10-bucks for it!!!!

Just say when they'll be available and I'll send you the "cabbage" in the mail!!!!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would definitely buy the foam pad.

To anyone who hasn't bought wwong's foam pads for the center console (or his B-pillar tape, door edge guards, etc.), you should know that his offered items are of top quality and workmanship.

Also, you can't beat the price--especially when you consider paying hundreds of dollars for other protective things like air deflectors, fender flares, nose masks, clear bras, cargo trays, etc.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
ww, one of these days, I'm gonna have to take a quick drive down the 10 and meet up with you (and buy some of your products). Can you make me a foam pad in that compartment for a shotgun? :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
Pilotron said:
I would definitely buy the foam pad.

To anyone who hasn't bought wwong's foam pads for the center console (or his B-pillar tape, door edge guards, etc.), you should know that his offered items are of top quality and workmanship.

Also, you can't beat the price--especially when you consider paying hundreds of dollars for other protective things like air deflectors, fender flares, nose masks, clear bras, cargo trays, etc.
Ditto,
Count me in!

·
Registered
101 Posts
wwong said:
I got a request from banningjr to make a foam pad to fit the 3rd row headrest storage area. I thought that was a great idea. On my Pilot, I have taken out the 3rd row headrest and use it to store my first aid kit, emergency road kit, battery cables, etc. The foam pad would prevent all these items from sliding around. Thought I would take a poll and see how many would buy the foam pad for $10?
I think the headrests in my Pilot are rattling around. I can hear a rattle from the right rear of the vehice, and when I open the headrest storage door and shake the right headrest, the rattle sound is very familiar... so, the foam may be a good idea just to silence that rattle!

·
Registered
95 Posts
WWONG,
I haven't seen your original foam pad but it sounds great. I'm just curious, is this adhesive backed textured foam rubber and is this something that is die cut or is it cut by hand, following a template? Either way $10 is a cheap price. I'd get one.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts