Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Pilot for exactly a month now....WooHoo! So I'm thinking to myself, there are all these clubs that get together so we should do the same. I think it would help a lot of us out with things that we want to do to our SUV's (I almost said car...still trying to convert) and also maybe have some fun trips. I saw all the clubs in the forum but did not see one for Florida.

What do you all think about starting one? I hope to hear from all you Florida owners, especially S. Florida owners! Oh yeah, for everyone else, come on down! I just got back from Miami Beach, where MTV and Girls Gone Wild are filming the Spring Break 2003. It is HOT :eek: down here if you know what I mean. (sorry for getting off subject)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
FLPilot said:


[ S N I P P E D ]

I just got back from Miami Beach, where MTV and Girls Gone Wild are filming the Spring Break 2003. It is HOT :eek: down here if you know what I mean. (sorry for getting off subject)
:4: Yup, I know what you mean, FLPilot...... :12: The videos are pretty hot, too!!!!!! :eek:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
Way to go

It's pretty tuff getting a club together but worth all the time you put into it. Short trips, off roading and poker runs are just a few of the activities you can do as a group.

Good luck...I am cheering for you.

Don
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
FLPilot said:
I saw all the clubs in the forum but did not see one for Florida.

What do you all think about starting one? I hope to hear from all you Florida owners, especially S. Florida owners!
I would be interested in exploring the idea. I don't own a Pilot yet though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Florida Group

Hey Don, thanks.....Was just out in Vegas mid October and will probably go again end of this year.

florida_guy said:


I would be interested in exploring the idea. I don't own a Pilot yet though.

Haha florida_guy....Yeah I saw the survey they put out for you. I definately would like to get something together. Not sure if I would be the one that could put it together (since I never have time...I will explain), but I would do as much as I can as an assistant.

Reason why I can't be the big cheese behind the club: I am a police officer and if that wasn't enough (arresting people, going to court on those arrest and tickets, training, and seminars), I am also part of the new Security Task Force working as a cross trained Customs Agent inspecting ships/cargo trucks that come into the port.

But I am excited to be able to get away and do some things with a club so here I am trying!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
I'm interested....unless its only going to be about perverted men discussing "Girls Gone Wild" videos!:2:

I haven't purchased yet but plan to do so w/in the next month. Can't wait!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
Alexandra242628 said:
perverted men discussing "Girls Gone Wild" videos!:2:
Nah! you're okay, the lone ranger is from Maryland not Florida. Moreover, in Florida group the topics of discussions would be Medicare, AARP, prescription drugs, grand kids, pregnant chads, Viagra, etc. not Girls Gone Wild. :confused:
:2: :2: :2: :2: :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Believe it or not, there are some of us "young" people down here in FL! ;)

Count me in on the club. However, I do not have my Pilot yet...waiting for the 2004s.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
Hello, MTV is down here doing spring break so it must not be that old! I'm only 32. I think that is still young. Is it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
I believe you are young, but who is stopping you from discussing AARP, medicare, pregnant chads, Future grand kids, etc. :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,140 Posts
ALexandra!!!

Alexandra242628 said:
I'm interested.... . . .its . . .going to be about . . . . discussing "Girls Gone Wild" videos!:2:

I haven't purchased yet but plan to do so w/in the next month. Can't wait!
Just let us know when you do order your videos!!
:2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Florida Group

FLPilot said:


Reason why I can't be the big cheese behind the club: I am a police officer and if that wasn't enough (arresting people, going to court on those arrest and tickets, training, and seminars), I am also part of the new Security Task Force working as a cross trained Customs Agent inspecting ships/cargo trucks that come into the port.

But I am excited to be able to get away and do some things with a club so here I am trying!
I'll support the club but am limited in the traveling dept right now. :(
Noticed your avatar, FLPilot. My son-in-law is in law enforcement here in Lee County. He has Tigger golf club covers. What's up with that? Some sorta secret code we all need to know about? :2: Just jokin' ya!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Florida Forum

I emailed Admin & asked him to start a Florida Forum for us.
See ya there!! :29:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
Alexandra242628 said:

I haven't purchased yet but plan to do so w/in the next month. Can't wait!
But if you can hold off a while you might get your own poll. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
Bean said:
Believe it or not, there are some of us "young" people down here in FL! ;)

Count me in on the club. However, I do not have my Pilot yet...waiting for the 2004s.
A soul mate. :cool: What are your reasons for waiting?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
florida guy!

Clean out your inbox!! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
Re: Florida Forum

Sage said:
I emailed Admin & asked him to start a Florida Forum for us.
See ya there!! :29:
Cool!! :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top