Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
My neighborhood flooded last night and the water was rushing with so much force it ripped a part loose under my Pilot. Do I need to get under my car and find a way to secure it temporarily, or remove it the rest of the way so it’s not hanging down? I really don’t want to crawl under my car in the muck. I would rather just leave it hanging until I can get to a shop. I won’t be able to drive anywhere without going through flood damage. Could I really mess something up if this drags over debris?

No water got inside of the vehicle but the high water line on the doors is just below where black plastic meets the paint. There are a lot of small twigs and other plant parts inside of the wheels and around the brakes. Can I just rinse the whole thing off with a hose and assume it’s good to go or are there things I should get inspected?

Hose it off, pull and twigs and crap off and you should be good to go. Maybe somebody else might want to chime in if their are any breather tubs for the rear diff etc....

Pull up any mats and feel the carpet for any wets spots

1 - 2 of 2 Posts