·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
143 Posts
You da man!.

I'd probably F- it up. I don't even notice the "popping" anymore...maybe the seat needed to be broken in.

Good work

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
All's I can say is, You are a very brave Man!

There is no way I would've worked up the courage to take apart anything in the car to see what the problem is. I sometimes wish I knew more about cars, but I'd still lack the gonads to get into it like you did. Bravo.

But if you wanna see just how far your CPU or videocard will overclock before it starts to smoke, I'm your man :p

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Riprock,

Not overclocking my current Nvidia chipset, but I always used to tweak my Voodoo cards. Currently using Zalman coolers to "chill" the overclocking of my AMD 1600+ but might be switching to an Alpha cooling solution soon. Anything to make Warcraft III run a little bit faster!

I am actually making changes to my seat pop fix. I found another pop this morning and its being caused by the wire & spring assemblies that hold the leather to the seat frame.

Chris

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
xyzzy said:
Riprock,

Not overclocking my current Nvidia chipset, but I always used to tweak my Voodoo cards. Currently using Zalman coolers to "chill" the overclocking of my AMD 1600+ but might be switching to an Alpha cooling solution soon. Anything to make Warcraft III run a little bit faster!
LOL. Gotta love it. Should've known you'd be a tweak freak ;)

I am actually making changes to my seat pop fix. I found another pop this morning and its being caused by the wire & spring assemblies that hold the leather to the seat frame.
Chris
You should be billing Honda for your work. I'm serious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts