Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just click the seatbelt into its appropiate buckle then lower the rear seats. The end is no longer there to knock around and it looks more neat for those of you who do not use the 3rd row seats

·
Registered
393 Posts
dockhan said:
Just click the seatbelt into its appropiate buckle then lower the rear seats. The end is no longer there to knock around and it looks more neat for those of you who do not use the 3rd row seats
Only problem with this is that it dents into the seat and leaves a stretched spot in the leather.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rattling

the rear seat is faux leather, the areas should regain their usual appearance after some time

·
Registered
486 Posts
What seatbelt rattle? I don't have any problem with the third row seatbelts. Please enlighten.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Just release the seatbelts and place in their clips as shown in the owner's manual and no rattle, and no marks in the vinyl seat. I've had no rattle if I left them in place, or released them and folded them into the clips on the rear pillars.

·
Registered
393 Posts
jay said:
Just release the seatbelts and place in their clips as shown in the owner's manual and no rattle, and no marks in the vinyl seat. I've had no rattle if I left them in place, or released them and folded them into the clips on the rear pillars.
This is what I do and I've never heard them rattle.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seatbelt rattle

Goofed, didn't read THAT part of the manual, thanks guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts