·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
osteome said:
You had to expect this at some point...just not so soon....

White EX-L:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6260&item=2430940648&sspagename=rvi:1:3

Black EX-L RES with Saddle Interior:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6260&item=2430937423&sspagename=rvi:1:2

To me it begs the question...these do not seem to be offered by a Honda dealer, but are covered with the US warranty....fleet company? I guess I am a little jealous......
These are the same two the Kemo posted yesterday here.

Does make you wonder how these could be showing up so early.

:confused:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did not see the other post...

Sorry about initiating the new thread... I did not see kemo's post. I was just floored (and brain cramped evidenlty) by the appearance of these vehicles on E-bay...prior to anything hitting the dealers in my area.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm not an "E Bay person" but my understanding is that you know to trust people by feedback, and that seller seems to not have any history. If he is not a dealer and is selling the car, then it isn't "new," is it? Once he took ownership of the car, even if he didn't put many miles on it....it is a used car, right? Previously titled. Not that that matters with the warranty.....but seems he should be hit with with the initial depreciation. Why else would someone buy a previously titled car and not a brand new, off the showroom floor, one? Aren't loan rates higher also for a car that isn't "new?" Maybe the seller is a Honda dealer, and I just am not familiar enough with the web site to be able to tell.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Honda dealer

my3kids said:
I'm not an "E Bay person" but my understanding is that you know to trust people by feedback, and that seller seems to not have any history. If he is not a dealer and is selling the car, then it isn't "new," is it? Once he took ownership of the car, even if he didn't put many miles on it....it is a used car, right? Previously titled. Not that that matters with the warranty.....but seems he should be hit with with the initial depreciation. Why else would someone buy a previously titled car and not a brand new, off the showroom floor, one? Aren't loan rates higher also for a car that isn't "new?" Maybe the seller is a Honda dealer, and I just am not familiar enough with the web site to be able to tell.
Yeah, it is from a Honda dealer.....just is hard to find out he is.

:roadtrip:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clandestine

So why the big secret as to whether or not they are a Honda dealer..are they afraid that perhaps the other brothers in the fraternity of dealers will be upset that they would consider any type of discounting?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Honda dealer

SteveLuman said:

This could be Independence Honda in Independence, Missouri.
If you view their "other auctions" and then their "online showroom" you come up with Independence Lincoln Mercury Mazda Honda at this link .

:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
dealer of few words......

I sent a note to the ebay seller asking if they were a dealer, broker or what. Also if the Pilots were new or what.

This is what I go back:

"we are a dealer and they came from the factory, and they are new...."

Yep, I wanna do business with this outfit!!

:bangh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts