Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I like to find a good trustworthy Honda mechanic in Houston TX area.
Of course the reason is to avoid paying expensive service fee at the dealership.
They just quoted $300 to replace rear brake pads on 2014 Honda Accord EX-L 4 Cyl.
I can order the parts from Amazon under $40 and I would imagine the job would take less than an hour.
I will use a local auto shop if I have to, but I like to find a person who has an ability to do some basic maintenance stuff (like replacing brake pads & rotors, spark plugs, timing belt, changing fluids) in his home garage.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
@Nail Grease (who may actually be the putrid Scotty Kilmer) is our resident Houston Honda expert.

·
Registered
9,550 Posts
@Nail Grease (who may actually be the putrid Scotty Kilmer) is our resident Houston Honda expert.
Sorry, but I'm a good 230 miles from H.
Oh, and I'm not for hire. I gots a job. Friends and family. 🤠

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,310 Posts
Scotty moved from Houston to Tennessee or Boston (MA and RI, which if that includes CT, we might surmise Scotty is xGS) or something. Whatever. I'm beginning to get the feeling that Scotty's YouTube titles may be somewhat misleading. :)

·
Registered
9,550 Posts
Scotty moved from Houston to Tennessee or Boston (MA and RI, which if that includes CT, we might surmise Scotty is xGS) or something. Whatever. I'm beginning to get the feeling that Scotty's YouTube titles may be somewhat misleading. :)

He's in Tennessee. He makes videos there most every day.

Reactions: briantii

·
Registered
587 Posts
WHAT'S WRONG WITH SCOTTY? HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ALL YOU GOTTA DO IT JUST ASK HIM. THOUGH YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE TO ASK HIM CAUSE THE ANSWER IS JUST BUY A TOYOTA. BACK WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG MECHANIC HE LIKED OTHER CARS TOO BUT THESE DAYS ONLY TOYOTAS WILL DO.

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
WHAT'S WRONG WITH SCOTTY? HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ALL YOU GOTTA DO IT JUST ASK HIM. THOUGH YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE TO ASK HIM CAUSE THE ANSWER IS JUST BUY A TOYOTA. BACK WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG MECHANIC HE LIKED OTHER CARS TOO BUT THESE DAYS ONLY TOYOTAS WILL DO.
WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO SHOUT LIKE THAT? :p

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
Oh, I was just assuming it was from watching Scotty videos. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts