·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought 2008 Honda Pilot with 140K
very good condition But no manual in glove box , where can I find one

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,241 Posts

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
Thanks for the Welcome , and the PDF download I also have started changing the lights outside to LED bulbs any tips ?
This ought to help.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,823 Posts
Thanks for the Welcome , and the PDF download I also have started changing the lights outside to LED bulbs any tips ?
Welcome to the forum.

If you change the headlights to LED be sure to find some which won’t blind oncoming traffic.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
This ought to help.

Since you posted a link to that thread (and its OP hasn't been here for a year), perhaps you could explain the significance of a "baluster", its relevance to automotive lighting, its advantages/disadvantages, and why one might need a kit to convert it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This ought to help.

Welcome to the forum.

If you change the headlights to LED be sure to find some which won’t blind oncoming traffic.
Do you have a Luminance recommendation ? i have changed the interior over and the turn signal bulbs from superbrightleds.com (made in Missouri)

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I couldn't agree more. It bears repeating.

I assume off the top of my head the guy meant "ballast"? Not a fan of LED lights myself, though. The only ones I installed are in the liftgate. Otherwise, for me they have too much of an emetic property.

·
Registered
9,241 Posts

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
Another thing to consider. I also remember reading that some folks were quite dissatisfied with how LED headlights performed in the 2006-2008 housing designed for projector bulbs, and ended up switching back to the halogen bulbs that were intended to be there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts