Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Pilot is finally here, some of you may remeber when the board first started I was on like crazy and since then I have been extremely buys and really not into this board cause I did not have our Pilot yet.
Well it rolled off the truck today (I went and saw it man is it awsome) and we pick it up tomorrw!!!!!!!!!!
Later,
Pat

·
Registered
389 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the family.:D

Just curious who got the first Pilot in this forum. I am betting it's PRG. I am searching for the thread but could not find it.

I am also curious to find out the number of Pilots acquired on each month ie. (May, June, July, etc.) Also interested in finding out the colors purchased NOT like. I was trying to create a poll but could not find the poll option choices....so I gave up.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I remember you Pat. Was wondering if you dropped out of the Pilot hunt. Congrats on the new arrival and Welcome back !!

·
Registered
111 Posts
vegasdude said:
Congrats and welcome to the family.:D

Just curious who got the first Pilot in this forum. I am betting it's PRG. I am searching for the thread but could not find it.

I am also curious to find out the number of Pilots acquired on each month ie. (May, June, July, etc.) Also interested in finding out the colors purchased NOT like. I was trying to create a poll but could not find the poll option choices....so I gave up.
Sounds like a vote topic to me!
Mine came in August (August 22 - 1 week to the day!)

---
03 Pilot EX-L SS w/RB
01 Audi S4

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The pilot is in the Garage, the only bad thing is the SI is outside, so I guess that is more motivation to buy the house!!!!!!!!!!
WE LOVE the Pilot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Later,
Pat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts