Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Tim ...

I have browsed through the site several times ... I know you guys have put a lot of hard work into it ... I know what a pain it is to build web sites ... but I do have a couple of suggestions if not complaints ... please receive them graciously and hope this does not affect the on time shipment of my orders ...

1. The site does not allow, at least that I have found, you to add multiple items into your shopping. I was successful in getting two items into the cart, but everytime I left the cart page to continue shopping I had to log back in ... which leads me to ..

2. Once an item is added to the cart you can't continue shopping or go back to the page you were browsing to add more stuff. You have to log in every time you swtich pages.

3. Lastly ... the header column in the left that expands ie PILOT: Interior, Exterior, etc etc ... You have to expand them to get to the item you want, but once you select that item the menu tree closes again. So, you have to go through the hassle of opening the menu back up again to get to the next item you want to browse.

Ok I am done ... just figured you all would like some constructive criticism ... Please don't cancel my orders ...

Very Respectfully,

PrG

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I'm glad for any site criticism, I know there's a lot of work to be done, and hopefully these issues will be resolved in the near future.

Right now Hondacuraworld is still down......I'm just wishing I had ANY site up! :(

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Well as a spirit lifter upper ... for two guys and a computer ... you all are doing a pretty damn good job ... thanks for the shipment notification on my order this morning ...

PrG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts