Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we're waiting for our Pilot to get here we had a chance to get our Stang out cause it's finally nice enough outside. I had my son snap this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Brew said:
While we're waiting for our Pilot to get here we had a chance to get our Stang out cause it's finally nice enough outside. I had my son snap this one.
Nice picture! Definitely reminds me of home. Looks like a Brookfield neighborhood where you live. You're picture reminds me that I should call my mom who still lives in Wisconsin. We haven't been having typical Florida weather. Seems like every weekend has been rainy lately.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Re: Re: Finally nice out!!!

florida_guy said:

Nice picture! Definitely reminds me of home. Looks like a Brookfield neighborhood where you live. You're picture reminds me that I should call my mom who still lives in Wisconsin. We haven't been having typical Florida weather. Seems like every weekend has been rainy lately.
Hi Florida Guy, I just came home from central Florida today and I couldn't believe how hot it was during my visit, how much it rained and I didn't see one Pilot on the road. What gives?;) ;)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Finally nice out!!!

chiquita said:

Hi Florida Guy, I just came home from central Florida today and I couldn't believe how hot it was during my visit, how much it rained and I didn't see one Pilot on the road. What gives?;) ;)
Well, I live here and I have still only seen ONE Pilot. I don't know what gives. They did predict a much rainier winter than normal and they were right. I don't know what gives with that either.:8:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're in the Town of Brookfield so you are correct. It was just fantastic out today but the rest of the week is going to be for [email protected]#.:(

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Brew said:
We're in the Town of Brookfield so you are correct. It was just fantastic out today but the rest of the week is going to be for [email protected]#.:(
I called my mom after posting that message and she told me that the weather inspired her to take a walk. She lives in New Berlin.

What dealership did you buy your Pilot from?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We used to live in New Berlin on Mayflower drive in Regal Manors South.
We purchased the Pilot from Wilde in Waukesha. It's about 2 miles from our house, I drive past it to work every day to see if it showed up yet:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts