Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Finally moved

4K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  metallocene 
#1 ·
We have finally moved from the ill-tempered server to a brand spanking new one. Hopefully you won't see more of the database errors, and if you do, please let me know.

I also took this opportunity to upgrade our forums software to the latest version.

admin.

#2 ·
admin said:
We have finally moved from the ill-tempered server to a brand spanking new one. Hopefully you won't see more of the database errors, and if you do, please let me know.

I also took this opportunity to upgrade our forums software to the latest version.

admin.
Great job Admin!!! :2:

BTW, the "Spell Check" button returns an error.

#3 ·
admin said:

admin.
Thanks Admin !! Any new features with the software upgrade ?? :)

#6 ·
Thanks!!

Thanks for all the hard work admin!!

#8 ·
great....hopefully this will cure our widhral symptoms...

how about making the games link work !!!!please...:D :D

#9 ·
admin said:
We have finally moved from the ill-tempered server to a brand spanking new one. Hopefully you won't see more of the database errors, and if you do, please let me know...
Will the web site address eventually return to honda-pilot.org?

All the cross-references within threads won't work until then.

#10 ·
Re: Re: Finally moved

tim.s said:
Will the web site address eventually return to honda-pilot.org?

All the cross-references within threads won't work until then.
Yes, give it a day or so for the new IP address to propagate out to the DNS servers so that when you go to honda-pilot.org, it resolves to 66.132.152.49 and NOT 66.132.150.8 which is the IP for the old server...

#14 ·
Great Job and Thanks for all your work. I have not been on this site long (only had the Pilot 2 weeks) but it is the best one yet. Thanks again and have a great weekend...

#18 ·
admin said:
No new features, just some fixes. The new version (3.0) is coming out soon, which have a lot of new features.
admin: Do any of the fixes currently (or if you have a preview of the 3.0 version) allow the "Your Reply:" text area to utilize the remaining space of the browser's screen? Or is there an option to set something like "width=remainder" for that text area widget?

Attachments

#22 ·
Yes, Thank you for the new server!!!

Bigger, better, faster, more!!!!!!!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.