Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have finally moved from the ill-tempered server to a brand spanking new one. Hopefully you won't see more of the database errors, and if you do, please let me know.

I also took this opportunity to upgrade our forums software to the latest version.

admin.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
admin said:
We have finally moved from the ill-tempered server to a brand spanking new one. Hopefully you won't see more of the database errors, and if you do, please let me know.

I also took this opportunity to upgrade our forums software to the latest version.

admin.
Great job Admin!!! :2:

BTW, the "Spell Check" button returns an error.

·
Registered
234 Posts
admin said:

admin.
Thanks Admin !! Any new features with the software upgrade ?? :)

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No new features, just some fixes. The new version (3.0) is coming out soon, which have a lot of new features.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Thanks!!

Thanks for all the hard work admin!!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Thanks, admin, for the work in keeping this great site up and running.:D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
great....hopefully this will cure our widhral symptoms...

how about making the games link work !!!!please...:D :D

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
admin said:
We have finally moved from the ill-tempered server to a brand spanking new one. Hopefully you won't see more of the database errors, and if you do, please let me know...
Will the web site address eventually return to honda-pilot.org?

All the cross-references within threads won't work until then.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Finally moved

tim.s said:
Will the web site address eventually return to honda-pilot.org?

All the cross-references within threads won't work until then.
Yes, give it a day or so for the new IP address to propagate out to the DNS servers so that when you go to honda-pilot.org, it resolves to 66.132.152.49 and NOT 66.132.150.8 which is the IP for the old server...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Thanks admin. Hopefully this will hold up for a long while.

There seems to be a problem with the email notification of replies and new private messages. I get the email, but there's no link:
To: [email protected]
Subject: Reply to post 'My Black 2003 Pilot - Glamor Shot #1'

Hello smurray,

---

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great Job and Thanks for all your work. I have not been on this site long (only had the Pilot 2 weeks) but it is the best one yet. Thanks again and have a great weekend...

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
metallocene said:
Speedy server admin, well done, please say it's an AMD Opteron system running Linux...:)
metallocene : The honda-pilot.org web site is "based on LAMP technology (Linux, Apache, mySQL, PHP)" as far as I know... ;)

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not sure which processor the server is on,, but it does feel snappy. Keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
admin said:
No new features, just some fixes. The new version (3.0) is coming out soon, which have a lot of new features.
admin: Do any of the fixes currently (or if you have a preview of the 3.0 version) allow the "Your Reply:" text area to utilize the remaining space of the browser's screen? Or is there an option to set something like "width=remainder" for that text area widget?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts