Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT'S GOING TO BE A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!! :2:

(yes, that's a very rare thing around here)

The snow started here about 12 or 1 and at press time there is already 3-4 inches on the ground, with about 5-7" drifts around my house.

Since the Pilot got garage-time last week and the GP didn't, it's sitting outside right now....so I thought I'd share these pictures.

P.S. This is just the beginning....we're supposed to have another 5-8 inches tonight :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
NICE ...

These are the times you need the Auto Start with the heater and defrost set on high ..

PrG

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah no doubt! :rolleyes:

I need it on both my cars so whichever one is outside I can have it nice and warm and ready to take off.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Awesome pics....the snow looks so foriegn to me now - having lived in So. Calif. most of my life.

I bet its fun driving the Pilot in snow? Maybe I take to the local mountains on Christmas.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Pilot-1 said:
Since the Pilot got garage-time last week and the GP didn't, it's sitting outside right now....so I thought I'd share these pictures.
Sibling rivalry? :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
Some have mentioned that they have had fun driving there new Pilot in the snow, now it's my turn.

WOW! I was in Michigan for Christmas. If you have watched the Weather channel, then you know that we got hit with all kinds of snow. It looked to be about 6 inches when all was said and done. Here is the best part, my fathers streets didn't get plowed!!!!

So here I am, my wife asked me to go out and get some apple juice for the boy Christmas morning. I have yet to drive the Pilot in anykind of snow. So I head out, back out, and line my self up with the street. And then I did it, I gunned her hard and shot off straight. It was so much fun sloshing around, it took me an hour to run a ten minute trip.

Just thought I would pass on some fun. Never had a vehicle the handled so well in snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts