Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to get onto the site for 15mins now. This place is getting bombarded with traffic! :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Could it be we have exceeded the capabilities of our server?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Most likely a server problem, virus, or "denial of service" attack on the server.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Back on Feb 5th, in the thread error on this page?, admin had this to say:

admin said:
This server s*cks. I'm having a lot of problems with it. I will try to move us to a different one if they can't fix the errors. We'll see how it goes. I hope I can resolve this soon.

admin.
I wonder if admin found the new server yet...??? :confused: :8:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I'm having problems, too. Thought it was me.:1zhelp:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Just an update. I've tried to contact my hosting company on several occasions, to no avail. On the other hand, acuramdx.org is ran by the same hosting company, but on a different machine. I've requested a transfer away from this server but I had no luck so far.

I really really don't want to leave this hosting company for 3 reasons. They are cheap. They have "unlimited" everything. And the performance is really good.

They are clearly having database problems, which I am trying to work with them on. If the problem keeps coming back, I won't have a choice....

I believe everything is back to normal now? Also, do not hesitate to pm me, email me, IM me ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected]) if you see that the server is acting up.

I appreciate everyone's patience.

Thanks,
admin.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
So, admin.... when we get those database errors (SQL), do you get some kind of notification that something is amiss? Or does the hosting company get notified? Should we still e-mail you at one of your 3 e-mail addresses or would that flood your inbox?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
kemosabe said:

Last night at the Ziploc household:

My husband saw the picture and thought it was a pretty good likeness. That's when I turned the rolling pin on HIM! :twak:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts