Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s a beautiful silver EX RES. I think I got a good deal at around 2,800 under MSRP.
I waited a month for the Pilot! My first car was a Honda Civic 1978 and my last Honda was a 1986 Civic so I’m looking forward for my new Honda experience. However, I will miss my 1995 Nissan Maxima SE a great car with no problems for 8 years 110k.

I bought the car at a local dealer here in the Tampa Bay area. They treated me very good and they didn’t try to sell me more “stuff” with the car.
Now, what do you think should be my first modification or add to this beautiful car? (other than tinting the front windows)
:) :D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats..you have the best color...

first modification....make it small but useful....how about rear splash guards

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Congrats

And you have the second best color....

:runaway:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
ramirami said:
congrats..you have the best color...

first modification....make it small but useful....how about rear splash guards
Congrats. Super color choice.:D A bug deflector would be useful, too. I got a Form Fit from http://www.hondacuraworld.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

I called the dealer and they want less than $40 for the rear splash guards, so I will do that this weekend. Im also looking into the deflector and the lower trim with the fog lights.

Thanks again:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

I called the dealer and they want less than $40 for the rear splash guards, so I will do that this weekend. Im also looking into the deflector and the lower trim with the fog lights.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Congratulations

SS Rocks! I really love my running boards and in-dash cd changer...oh and you must get the cargo tray as well! It really protects the back floor and keeps stuf from sliding around a little better...

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Edgart said:

[ S N I P P E D ]

Now, what do you think should be my first modification or add to this beautiful car? (other than tinting the front windows)
:) :D
Hmmm... a Sandstone paint job from Maaco? :D :p :D :p

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Congratulations

I've bought a few accessorries from Steve(I think that's his name) at Hondaland and he's virtally matched Tim's prices.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Re: Thanks guys!

Edgart said:

You can get them even cheaper if you want...Ebay has some goodies for your pilot too: splash/mud guards

Sounds like you have a great dealer though, some want $55 for them.

Congratulations...and YES YOU DO have the slickest color. :D:D:D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Way to go.....

We are so happy for you! First take pictures and post them for all to see...then....um, paint it white...the real best color! He He

Way to go...have fun!

Don:4:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts