Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought our Pilot last night, Taffeta White EX-L, after a few months of debating what we wanted to do. Opened negotiations with the dealer Monday and drove off the lot last night with a big grin on my face. I couldn't sleep last night just thinking about being able to drive it this morning. :5:

The sales experience was a pleasant one at John Eagle Honda in Houston, TX. I highly recommend them to anyone in the area who is considering a purchase. Be sure to ask for James Hill, he'll take good care of you. And please let him know we sent you.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome!

Congratulations on your purchase! I hope you are as happy with it as I am with mine!!
I know what you mean by "anticipation"! My wife took the Pilot yesterday and I was so happy to get back into it this morning!! And I've had it since July...with 10k+ miles!! :D :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
John Eagle

Have to second that on John Eagle, Bought my LX from them early this month. Very happy with the dealership and after sales service.

Aggie, if someone says your sent them does that mean they will get a good discount?m

:p

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They'll probably get a good deal regardless. It's the end of the year and they're trying to move inventory.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to buy

Aggie Pilot as my user-id say's, I' looking.

I will be dropping by John Eagle this weekend and your post caught my eye.

Do you mean by saying "And please let him know we sent you" I should say the forum or you.

I'm missing the point of letting the dealer know that I heard of them by way of the forum or you.

Do forum members get a discount or maybe a few $$ of on accessories?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
If Aggie Pilot gives you his name and you say he referred you, one or both of you might get a "finders fee". Salesmen will other this to satisfied customers as a way of getting the word of mouth advertising.

It really helps to know which salesman he used if he had a good transaction. Two salesmen at the same dealer can give you completely different impressions.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lookingtobuy,

Send me a private message via the forum and I'll be happy to give you all the details. I tried to send you one but you have disabled the feature. Or you can send me an e-mail, [email protected], and I'll get back to you Friday evening.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts