Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the worry you guys put me through...I found a black one that I bought in Southern California, had it car carriered up to Oregon, drove up to Oregon to get it and register it, and then drove it back to Southern California. Robertson Honda in North Hollywood paid for the shipping, and was actually $200 less than my Oregon dealer. However, my accessories were cheaper in Oregon so I had them put on there. All in all what I saved by doing it this way, not to mention that they could not find a black one in the entire Northwest, paid for me to spend 3 weeks in Oregon, plus two rental cars to get there. From your complaints, I was able to get the dealer in Oregon, who took delivery from the carrier and babysittted until I got up there, check and make certain that any issues any of you had encountered were looked into. I get the "squishy" window noise, but not always, and that has been it. I have almost 2000 miles on her and even did some washboarding and nothing even rattled. I am very happy with my 2003 and don't think that the new additions to the 2004 would make any difference to me. I had heated mirrors on my Rodeo and never needed them, nor did I ever crave heated seats. I really think the black and grey combo is really sharp, and I hardly ever have passengers in the second row. (My dog). And for the extra that the 2004 would cost, I think I am a totally happy camper! Now if I could only get a 6 pin trailer connector in place of the four pin that comes standard! Anybody know where to get a converter?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
lakotalisa said:
Now if I could only get a 6 pin trailer connector in place of the four pin that comes standard! Anybody know where to get a converter?
Congrats on your new Pilot!!! :)

I have had good luck dealing with etrailer.com

Not sure if this is the converter you need, but if not, simply snoop around their site and I think you will find what you are looking for.

HTH

:claphead: :claphead:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts