Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 6 months of research (only took a week to know we wanted a Pilot) and trying to sell my old car, we finally got a Pilot Friday! Only 150 miles so far and we love it!

PS- Love this site too! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Congrats, great looking vehicle. I love the color, but I'm biased.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Robrecht,

No, there's no trim on it. In fact, I didn't even notice that in the pics until you mentioned it, just a shadow.

·
Registered
61 Posts
As jay mentioned earlier, "Congrats, great looking vehicle. I love the color, but I'm biased." :4:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nice rig! The SS rocks! Don't forget to post your VIN and other info. on the VIN table

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked up my pilot last week

I picked up my pilot a week ago today and I am loving it. I have been researching this car for a while and to finally have my own is wonderful. I love the ride, it is so smooth. My explorer sport has never had a ride like this. I have the EX in Nighthawk Black Pearl with side steps, fog lights and lower trim, splash guards, day/night mirror, CD changer and will be having a moon roof installed. I have never been happier about a purchase.:2:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey, that looks like my car! Better check to make sure it's still in the garage...:2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, we picked up our new pilot from Edmonton, Alberta (Canada) on August 1, very excited. This forum has helped tremendously on our decision to get the PILOT. Very happy with it so far. BTW, we have a Sandstone EX-L with the Touring package.:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Picked ours up yesterday

Hello All,

We finally picked ours up yesterday. Two hour drive to the dealership (saved $$$$), and an even better drive back!

We waited two months for it, and as much as we hated the wait, it was well worth it!

Picked it up with 6 miles on it, now it has 186!

Glad to be part of the forum, and we're looking forward to spending as many hours surfing the honda-pilot.org wave post-purchase, as much as we did before we brought it home.

Cheers!

rtrypilot

PS: We drop it off tomorrow morning to have the full frontal clear bra installed. Can't wait to see the results! Pictures coming soon!

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Picked ours up yesterday

rtrypilot said:
Hello All,

We finally picked ours up yesterday. Two hour drive to the dealership (saved $$$$), and an even better drive back!

We waited two months for it, and as much as we hated the wait, it was well worth it!

Picked it up with 6 miles on it, now it has 186!

Glad to be part of the forum, and we're looking forward to spending as many hours surfing the honda-pilot.org wave post-purchase, as much as we did before we brought it home.

Cheers!

rtrypilot

PS: We drop it off tomorrow morning to have the full frontal clear bra installed. Can't wait to see the results! Pictures coming soon!
Congrats rtrypilot!!! You will like the clear bra!! I have one on just the hood and feel it offers good protection from rock chips.

:)

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Re: Re: Picked ours up yesterday

colorider said:

Congrats rtrypilot!!! You will like the clear bra!! I have one on just the hood and feel it offers good protection from rock chips.

:)
Do you put anything over the clear bra, or just drive brazenly around showing your stuff?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Picked ours up yesterday

jay said:

Do you put anything over the clear bra, or just drive brazenly around showing your stuff?
HeeHee!!!! I just let it all show!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts