Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:2: :2: :2:
Got mine today at Apple Honda in York, PA. Wife and I walk into showroom and there it is with a big bowtie on top (forgot to get pic of that, though). After signing paperwork for an hour or so, and listening to the finance manager's spiel for an extended warranty and Honda financing, our salesman Harry Nguyen took us on a tour of the controls and features, then drove it out onto the lot to let us take it home. Overall, a great buying experience from him, and apparently he sold a CR-V to a former coworker of mine.;)

The showroom pictures show a brighter, lighter red than what it really is, and you can see the LX side body molding is a lot lighter than Honda's website shows. The outdoor shot is much closer to the real color. Sorry but it was an overcast, drizzling day so will try for a nicer outdoor shot sometime.

Since I paid for it in full to avoid financing, I'm holding off on the new alloy wheels till a little later.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
outside in drizzle

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I took a test drive with Harry at Apple in York. It's nice to get some positive feedback about someone I may buy a car from. He also offered to take my Wrangler and my Accord both as trades, since I definatley don't have the money to pay in full.

·
Registered
494 Posts
galil308,
Great to see another LX owner! Hope you enjoy it for years to come. :4:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Apple

Another Pilot in the York area to wave to! Welcome! Nice looking LX. I bought mine from Phong Doan at Apple. I've seen two Pilots around in the past two days after going a loooong time without seeing any. One was Havasu, the other was Sage.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome

To the official addition of another Pilot in Central PA. We are definately going to have to get all these Pilots together some time, maybe in the Spring.

I see a Silver Pilot driving towards Hershey some mornings with an Apple plate n the front. I wonder if that Pilot owner is here as well?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts