Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share The new front bumper I put on my pilot. I was looking for one for mostly aesthetics and not functionality 馃槤 I can say I love it and I can testify that it does not affect your front sensors!! Which was the most important part. I included a picture of the listing off of eBay in case anybody wants to look into it.. The other picture is it on my car..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love you car. Can you post pictures of the back? I also kind of wish you went for the front tint strip across the top of the windshield.
Will post back pics soon and ordered a front strip for the windshield after your suggestion.. Thanks again.. Will post pics after that too..馃槉馃憤

Registered
I just wanted to share The new front bumper I put on my pilot. I was looking for one for mostly aesthetics and not functionality 馃槤
Looks interesting! If the new bumper guard mount is firm one could place some pod fog or driving lights on the round bar. Check out this tube mount....When you get the chance post a pic of how it mounts onto the Pilot or screenshot the instructions.

Rectangle Automotive tire Font Electronic device Auto part

Registered
With the threat of hitting a hog on our Texas highways, this might prove useful at 75mph.

Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
What does it bolt/attach to?
Most to the 'brush guards' I've seen have weak mounts, that bend instantly on contact, and the bar in that case does more damage to the hood than it would have without it.
This bar is different though.

Looks good, custom- sort of a Fast and Furious/ Hobbs sort of look. LOL

Reactions: aggrex

Registered
What does it bolt/attach to?
Most to the 'brush guards' I've seen have weak mounts, that bend instantly on contact, and the bar in that case does more damage to the hood than it would have without it
Agreed....the big grill guards that cover the headlights and front edge of the hood extend the damages from minor impacts that push it towards the vehicle. The OP ultra low bumper guard could make a neat light bar.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you don鈥檛 mind, how was the installation? Did you have to cut any panels?
Yes.. This guard is just a bolt on and uses 4 exist bolts on the underside front of car. I did have to cut out some plastic under there to access the bolts, but nobody will see them unless you鈥檙e under the car.. it can be installed in about 2 hours taking your time 馃槉馃憤

Registered
Yes.. This guard is just a bolt on and uses 4 exist bolts on the underside front of car. I did have to cut out some plastic under there to access the bolts, but nobody will see them unless you鈥檙e under the car.. it can be installed in about 2 hours taking your time 馃槉馃憤 View attachment 145146
That looks like subframe bolts. Make sure they鈥檙e torqued to specs.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's fire right there. Absolutely love it. Did those tail lights come like that or did you smoke them with tint or lamin-x?
Thanks for the compliments 馃槉馃憤. I used some smoke gray tint on most lights and black smoke on break bar light..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts