Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Which Pilot TV commercials do you like the most?

• Alaska

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Camping

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Cyclist

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Any other out there?

Votes: 4 12.5%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm wondering which Pilot TV commercials you like the most.
I believe there are 3 commercials out there.
#1. Alaska. Where a Pilot was passing a dog sled.
#2. Camping. A family camping with all of the modern home electronics at the camp.
#3. Cyclists. Two cyclist in a Pilot going around a tunnel.
#4. Any others?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Dirtbiking in Remote location

Haven't seen it in a while, but isn't there one about a dad and two teenage/twenties sons dirtbiking in some remote place.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Camping...

I had to go with camping. From someone who used to just throw a tent in the back of a jeep and sleep "wherever"... THAT commercial is now my idea of camping. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Guess I'm missing out! I've only seen the dirtbiking one!! And I haven't seen ANY Pilot commercials for some time. Saw the dirtbiking one alot around the time they first came out, but haven't seen it or any others lately. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?? Don't tell me I need to watch MORE television!! :eek:

Scott

·
Registered
900 Posts
Where are the commercials?

Where do you see them? What network? I haven't seen any, either. I think i saw one early last summer - the teaser one with the dirt splattering on the windshield, where you didn't see what the car actually looked like. But i haven't seen any since then that really showed the Pilot.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Isn't America great?

Honda repeatedly emphasizes how the Pilot is meant for "medium" off-road duty in it's manuals and literature; but all of its commercials on TV seem to indicate it's a mountain goat, dog sled, etc. No wonder some buyers get a little dissapointed that it's not a Toyota Land Cruiser.:bonk:

·
Registered
9 Posts
There are commercials?????????????
I guess the demand is so great here in eastern PA that there is no need to run the ads. I have only seen 1 billboard in Philly and just a few paper ads in mags.:4:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I haven't seen any ads here in WNY, either.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
The teasers

I liked the teasers best

·
Registered
481 Posts
Isn't there a commercial where the camera is looking through a pilot windshield and mud just covers it until the wipers come through? Then it just says Pilot.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Yep

yep that one, and I think there was another.
Same idea, nothing to see

·
Registered
494 Posts
I've only seen the commercial where they drive around the tunnel. Here in Phoenix, Honda has been running alot of CRV and Accord commercials. I'm surprised they don't run more Pilot commercial to create an even higher demand.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Cyclists are good. Dirt Biker's are hilarious!:4:

·
Registered
138 Posts
WHAT ... There are commercials for Pilot ??? I haven't seen any in NJ ...

I thought Honda was planning to mail rebate checks to all of us by saving all that dough on commercials/advertising ... ;)

·
Registered
465 Posts
I haven't seen one since last summer when the dad and his sons get in the Pilot all muddy. I think it might be the dirt bike one.

My friend went to get a Pilot recently and there is still a 3 month wait at the nearest dealer, so he had to go about an hour and a half away.
I had to go over 2 hours to find a dealer that could get one for me within a month back in August.
Of course, a close dealer always has some on his lot. ALWAYS! And I hope he keeps them! I checked one of them last month and it had a VIN that indicated it was one of the first 7000 made. If that tells you anything.

Anyway, I guess since there is still such a backlog around here for the Pilot, they don't advertise. But if you are seeing these commercials on a national network like FOX news or something, let me know so I can look for them.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Never seen on any channel

:confused: Never seen any Pilot commercial on any channel. Only one Lexus I taught it was Pilot.

SS EX-L RES #35211

·
Registered
170 Posts
Funny, I've been thinking how strange it is that I have never seen an ad,a commercial or anything relating to the pilot other than
the e-mails I got from the dealer before it ever came out - then I signed up for updates and followed it since,until I finally
got to order it in October and have been waiting and Waiting!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Pilot Commercial

I see the new Pilot commercial that airs on all the channels almost every day.
It is the one about the five stars.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Honda Pilot television ads

Don't know if this was brought up before in another thread, but does anyone know, or have a good guess, as to who the voice in the Honda Pilot television ads belong to? It kinda sounds like Richard Dreyfus to me.:8:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts