Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has your favorite Avatar on HONDA-PILOT.ORG?

I like kruzo's best.

Evergreen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
920 Posts
I like my avatar and signature the best. And people say I'm narsasistic!!! :2:

BTW, I hope for Kruzo's sake that he took a snap of a neighbor or something ;) :2: :1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
I think I like Autobahn's the best. Although someone had a Palm Tree like mine but it changed colors! That was neat - can't remember who it was though. And of course - ALL the personal Pilot pics are GREAT! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
Oh yea...

Now that I see it again... Like the Alaska pic too, MGP...
Now Kruzo's... I keep wanting to call him Mugsley! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Sage said:
I think I like Autobahn's the best. Although someone had a Palm Tree like mine but it changed colors! That was neat - can't remember who it was though. And of course - ALL the personal Pilot pics are GREAT! :D
Here is the Palm Tree with the changing colors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
rvehock said:


Here is the Palm Tree with the changing colors.
That is sooo cool!
I won't ask to copy it so you can stay unique! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
I love Soaplant's avatar with the dog drinking out of the toilet--just like my house!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
I like Soaplant's, too. Kruzo's frightened my children.:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
I vote for Soaplants. Kruzo you gotta change yours. Its probably one of the most disturbing pics I've seen in a long time. Kind of reminds me of my sister-in-law. :eek: :13:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
How can you beat an ice cold Bombay Sapphire Gin martini :8: Shake gently, please.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Threadhead said:
How can you beat an ice cold Bombay Sapphire Gin martini :8: Shake gently, please.
Ah yes, Cheers, Threadhead
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
Sage said:
I think I like Autobahn's the best.

Thanks. I have to admit that CopperPoppy inspired me to do it. She had a great animated countdown when she was getting her Pilot and she updated the Avatar to a new number every few hours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
Ahem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
macbethderham said:
Kruzo's frightened my children.:eek:
Sorry :rolleyes: The lighting was all wrong. In real life I am warm and fuzzy. Do you need someone to play Santa at your kids' party? :bootyshak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Pilotless said:
I vote for Soaplants. Kruzo you gotta change yours. Its probably one of the most disturbing pics I've seen in a long time. Kind of reminds me of my sister-in-law. :eek: :13:
I could put this one if you insisted:8:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
EEEWWWWW:16:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
kruzo said:


Do you need someone to play Santa at your kids' party? :bootyshak
Oh, is your mother available? :26:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
autobahn said:
Thanks. I have to admit that CopperPoppy inspired me to do it. She had a great animated countdown when she was getting her Pilot and she updated the Avatar to a new number every few hours.
I was kinda hoping no one noticed that pitiful emotional artistic spasm. Waiting for your Pilot to be delivered brings out the sheer weirdness of people, ya know it?

:werd:
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Top