Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a shift in focus at both work and home I've decided to "retire" from the forum. It's been a great experience and I've met some really great people here. Spare time is getting tight and I really need to focus on other things.

You guys are really a great group and I wish you all the best. I'll continue to drive and enjoy my Pilot whenever I can and I'll always have fond memories of the meetings I've had with some of you.

Good luck in all that you do!

Chris

·
Registered
900 Posts
We'll miss you (and some of us know your email address) but I understand about the time ... especially with your two little ones.
I am reading less and less of the posts these days. (But always watch the VIN table thread of course. :) )

Hopefully you can still meet at our OKI Pilot get-togethers.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hate to see you leave - maybe you can still sign on every now and then to see how things are progressing! Hope you can attend our next get together...

·
Registered
991 Posts
Take care!! I think we have a great group here.. I have learned so much from you and the rest of the good people also, I am sure you will sneak on-line from time to time so until then have fun with your Honda.

rob

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Chris...

Really didn't to 'know' each other that well but your posts (and a few of the other "charter" members still here) were the ones I knew I could count on for accuracy! Hate to see you go... Take care.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Chris--

I have always considered you "the voice of reason" among us. The few times that things have become tense among any of the group, you always step up to the plate with a calm, patient voice. And any time that a question needs to be answered, you are usually the first to step in with an accurate response. You will be sorely missed!!
I think everyone in the group understands the time constraints that work and family can impose upon you, but if you ever find yourself with a free hour or two, please stop by and see what is happening here. You will always be welcomed back with open arms!!:D :D
Take care and the best to you and your family.:2: :2:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ditto to Xyzzy

Chris,
Sorry to see you leave too. Hope that we can meet some time at the next OKI Club Meet. I guess we never agreed on a name for the group so if you want to make a final contribution, feel free to do do. I am relatively new to the group and did not make the other meets but hope to some time in the new year. Good luck with work and family and have a great holiday season. Be sure to not make this a final good bye but just a temporary leave of absense.
Regards,
Bob:18: :18: :18:

·
Registered
698 Posts
xyzzy said:
Due to a shift in focus at both work and home I've decided to "retire" from the forum.
Please don't leave for good. In fact, I too had to step away for awhile because of life demands but, when I could I came back - even just to hover and read the latest news. It happens. So, when you can please drop in and say "hi" once in a while, ok? You will be missed.

Take Care,
CopperPoppy

·
Registered
180 Posts
Chris,

I have enjoyed reading your posts. Its a shame you feel you have to leave the forum. Personally, I read the threads that I feel would interest me and reply to a few of them.

You might want to reconsider your decision and just become less active, as opposed to retiring completely.

Either way, thanks for contributing as much as you did.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Chris,

You'll be missed ... stop in every now and then when you can ...

PrG

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Farewell, xyzzy!

Your posts have been an essential part of the board!

Checking in after six months may be a little overwhelming.....

"You have 9,000 unread posts!" :eek:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." :29:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
That's deep ... huh ?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Winston Churchill, or his speech writer, had a way with words.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I always appreciated your input. Just to repeat what has already been said - hope you'll stop by every now and then and let us know how things are!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Best of luck. See you on the road someday...
-Autobahn

·
Registered
592 Posts
Good luck and best wishes.

Hopefully this is a temporary situation and you will be back soon. I understand the demands and I find myself less and less on this forum these days. Only to come back and see that there are 100's of new posts. Oh well.

Your contribution was/is/will always be appreciated.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts