Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, thanks to mkf for getting me $1,500 off our new pilot. See this thread for details.

We ordered a Sage EX-L on Friday (8/29). Wait time is 6-8 weeks. Wondering how long others are waiting for their 2004 Pilots? & when you ordered it?

Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have to thank JK110 for telling me about the dealer. I was so frustrated trying to look for a better price that I jumped on this deal. The best deal I had found in New England rea before this was $500 off (grudgingly!!). It is a geat option for people who can afford a 4-6 week wait.

I did place an order for a Silver EX-L, but I am seeing so many of them on the road that I am thinking to change my order to Sage. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
51 Posts
mkf, the color is taken

>that I am thinking to change my order to Sage

Oh no, that's my color, and I'll drive around Boston more for sure after I pick up my Pilot, hopefully soon. :2: Actually, I had seen more and more sage ones around here in the past days. So, really, to beat us, blue is the color to go!! :D

Anyway, you had already beaten me on the price.... Hope to see you around, in whatever color!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I put a deposit down on a Sage EX-L RES the day before mkf PM'd me!!!

I went for sticker with the "other" dealer right down the street.

I'll be making a call to both dealerships tomorrow to get a better feel for what's going on financially.

Thanks for the heads up mkf.

It seems there'll be an over abundance of Sage Pilots on the streets of Greater Boston.........

·
Registered
19 Posts
....Got my $1500 off on the 2004 EX-L RES in Sage today!

Should be about 6 weeks but he's going to try and trade with another dealer for me to shorten the wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts