Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone suggested in another thread, that we start up a Pilot Family Photo Album.

So, here's how this thread works, take a shot of your Pilot against something that represents the area of the country you live in. Include the area in the subject line and also, include a bit of text regarding the area, in addition to your photo. Photos that are no larger than 550 pixels wide seem to work best.

Let's get our Pilot Family Photo Album started.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
that's a great idea copperpoppy. . .next time I'm on the NJ turnpike, I'll make sure to bring the digital cam with me. . .oh, and happy belated birthday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yuma, Arizona

Here's a photo of our Pilot taken during our recent road trip. This shot is in Yuma, Arizona.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
Autobahn's Family:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
Great Idea CopperPoppy

Nice picks copperpoppy, prg & autobahn. I will try to beat Jerry for some Las Vegas pix.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
Re: Great Idea CopperPoppy

vegasdude said:
Nice picks copperpoppy, prg & autobahn. I will try to beat Jerry for some Las Vegas pix.
Don't waste time. Go hit the casinos :2: How about in front of 'New York New York' ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
Re: Re: Great Idea CopperPoppy

03pilot said:


Don't waste time. Go hit the casinos :2: How about in front of 'New York New York' ?
That's not a bad idea but I was thinking in front of blah-blah-blah......... do not want Jerry to find out he might beat me to it.

:2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I LOVE THIS!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,222 Posts
VIVA LAS VEGAS !!!!!!

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
copperpoppy said:
Someone suggested in another thread, that we start up a Pilot Family Photo Album.

Let's get our Pilot Family Photo Album started.
Hey copperpoppy,

This thread is cool. Thanks for starting it. I knew it would take off when I suggested it to you w/ the cactus pic. Remember? :D

Anyway, here's my Bay Area contribution.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
Re: Re: ** Family Photo Album **

2k3_nbp said:

Anyway, here's my Bay Area contribution.
How about one from the park at the far end of the Golden Gate Bridge!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
Re: Re: Re: ** Family Photo Album **

autobahn said:


How about one from the park at the far end of the Golden Gate Bridge!
You know that is exactly where I was originally going to take my "Pilot Family Photo Album" pic, but have'nt been that way in a while. I work in the Embarcadero area right in front of the Bay overlooking the Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, and Treasure Island. Had the company digi cam so I snapped this quick pic. As you can see the res is not too good. I'll try to get one in front of the Golden Gate Bridge soon, so stay tune...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,222 Posts
Pretty cool ....

We could start a post card company with these and sell to Honda ...

Anyone in ?

PrG;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: ** Family Photo Album **

2k3_nbp said:


You know that is exactly where I was originally going to take my "Pilot Family Photo Album" pic, but have'nt been that way in a while. I work in the Embarcadero area right in front of the Bay overlooking the Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, and Treasure Island. Had the company digi cam so I snapped this quick pic. As you can see the res is not too good. I'll try to get one in front of the Golden Gate Bridge soon, so stay tune...
Here is a virtual picture in case you do not make it there anytime soon.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ** Family Photo Album **

autobahn said:


Here is a virtual picture in case you do not make it there anytime soon.
You know, a little work in Photoshop and this could look real to an untrained eye.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Re: Re: ** Family Photo Album **

2k3_nbp said:


Hey copperpoppy,

This thread is cool. Thanks for starting it. I knew it would take off when I suggested it to you w/ the cactus pic. Remember? :D

Anyway, here's my Bay Area contribution.
tisk tisk... parking in a no parking zone lol :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
Re: Re: Re: ** Family Photo Album **

Brett727272 said:


tisk tisk... parking in a no parking zone lol :2:
Hey that's the cheapest place to park in San Fran. The parking ticket is cheaper than the rates they charge at some of the lots. :D

Plus it also helps when the Mayor is your boss.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: ** Family Photo Album **

2k3_nbp said:


Hey that's the cheapest place to park in San Fran. The parking ticket is cheaper than the rates they charge at some of the lots. :D

Plus it also helps when the Mayor is your boss.:cool:
Hehehe, wish I lived in a place like that. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
797 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ** Family Photo Album **

2k3_nbp said:


You know, a little work in Photoshop and this could look real to an untrained eye.
Glad you enjoyed. Just a little fun using PaintShop Pro.
 
1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Top