Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Thanks for the link, autobahn. Good article, nice site. :29:

But..........."Acceleration is average, which can be a little disappointing when considering the Pilot’s 240 hp. "

Whatayamean average !

I enjoy driving mine, and I especially enjoy dipping into the accelerator and feeling the VTEC kick in!!!!

Average. HAH! :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Notice the sagging leather seats from the picture.... I guess it's normal...

·
Registered
11 Posts
The sagging leather seats is not "Normal" but rather a pandemic problem that Honda should address immediately. Two day ago I looked at a 1992 Camry with leather seats and the leather was still nice and tight as expected after 126000 miles. I have 5000 miles on my pilot and the leather on the seats looks really bad. This is not a cosmetic problem as the loose leather is more suceptible to wear and tear. Can we collectivelly do something?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Re: Traction Control

silverpilotguy said:
Its says under standard equipment that all models have traction control. Does the pilot have traction control?
Not in the standard sense. Most traction control systems use the ABS brake system to slow a spinning wheel and send power to the opposite side of an axle. The Pilot uses clutches to lock the rear wheels as need. I believe traction control is used in two wheel drive vehicles, AWD or 4WD vehicles shouldn't need it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts