Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New tires for the new car. Had some shitty primewell valero ht tires with a good amount of miles on them.

Went with falken wildpeak at3 and decided to keep the stock 235/70/16 instead of moving up to 245/75/16 (which I may consider next time way down the line)

Love the new look and I've only had them on 2 days but they drive real nice, they do seem to kick up a bit more gravel due to the larger tread but it's more loose gravel and not a big deal on the full gravel roads I've been on.

Washing the car is on the list, but the roads I drive on are pretty shit and hit gravel or dirt roads almost daily so it stays dirty which doesn't really bother me anyways.

Haven't had a by rain yet to get a sense, but the reviews are great for rain/snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
New tires for the new car.
Went with falken wildpeak at3 and decided to keep the stock 235/70/16 instead of moving up to 245/75/16 (which I may consider next time way down the line)
Either the red dot or the yellow dot on the sidewall is supposed to be positioned directly adjacent to the valve stem.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the new tires. (y) They look nice and rugged. You may want to consider rear mudguards if you regulary kick up a lot of gravel.

Now don't forget to also wash that :poop: potty 🚽 mouth out with soap 🧼 🚿. :p
I did not know that about the tires to be honest, I'll have to fix that 😂

I do have rear mudguards from honda installed, was debating looking for some other ones that would provide more coverage.
Either the red dot or the yellow dot on the sidewall is supposed to be positioned directly adjacent to the valve stem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts