Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Honda Pilot EX W/Leather & Navi
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone. Looking for a used owners manual set for my "new" 2005 on eBay and I only found one that includes a case, which leads me to believe that one wasn't originally included, and its a case from a different model Honda. Not very important I know, but I love making things the way they were originally.

I already have the PDF from the Honda owners site, but would like to complete the original paper owners manual set, I currently only have the main owners manual and it is in poor condition.

Also, does anyone know if the front center console on the 2005 model would've originally come with one or two SETS of cupholders. I currently only have one twin cup holder assembly that you can move under the sliding cover, or to the other position outside the sliding cover. Would both "positions" originally been filled with cupholders from the factory (total of 4 in the front center console)

-Paul

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,238 Posts
For the cover, sorry, can't help you. I'm keeping mine. I've recently been made aware that they're hard to come by. :p

For the cupholders, my 2006 came with only one set of (2) cupholders. After moving it back and forth in the two available positions, and to avoid even the mildest of disputes
when either of the two front seat occupants had more than one cupholder-bound carry-on item, I made the calculated decision to be a magnanimous big spender and get a second set, to everyone involved's great satisfaction.

Go from unhappy this...

...to happy this...

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,316 Posts
One cup holder only. Just one.
My 05 manual came in a plain ziplock bag.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,174 Posts
Just one cup holder assembly on my 2005 Pilot purchased new. The manual came in a white plastic envelope/case which had the Honda logo on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts