Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After only 6 months and 6,000 miles, the factory driver's floormat in our 2018 Touring AWD is already showing significant wear. At this rate it'll be worn out before the Pilot's first birthday. That's pretty disappointing given the mats in our five Accords going back to 1988 and my 2007 Acura TL all held up quite well before showing wear.

Anyone else seeing early wear on their mats? (the factory carpet ones, not all weather ones)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sorry to hear that yours is wearing out so fast. I have the all weather ones since 2016, and they are holding up really well. The "free" factory carpet ones (16 Pilot), do look really cheap. My 09 civic oem carpets are still good as new (after vacuuming). They don't make them like they used to, that's for sure!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, I was just thinking the same today as I was cleaning the car. The factory mats are really, really cheap. For a +40k vehicle you would think Honda would give you something that is going to last more than a year! Really disappointed with that! Had my '19 Pilot a month now and already the drivers mat has an indent to where one rests their gas foot. I have a '09 Odyssey and those factory mats are 10x more durable!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts