Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my wife and I are selling the Pilot and I am selling off some of the accessories I added. To read more on that, CLICK HERE!

OEM Honda Pilot Class III Hitch

List price: $249.00
www.handaaccessories: $178.80

Trailer Wiring Harness

List price: $49.00
www.handaaccessories: $34.80

My price for both items: $160.00

I'll even throw in the ball on the hitch.:eek: :p

Also, if you are interested in a cell phone mount specifically for the Pilot, CLICK HERE!

·
Registered
226 Posts
great price

the thing is...
How much would they charge to ship it to California?
Just checking, my friend was looking to buy one...

If you sold it 6 month ago, I would've jumped at the price...

Dan

·
Registered
71 Posts
Price firm?

I'd be interested at the right price, but you've got to cover shipping to compete with Tim's package price, and even at $150 including shipping you're only $20 lower.

Tim's prices w/shipping
525 package - 194 cooler - 173 cooler = 158 hitch&harness + 12 ball

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Price firm?

RedLex said:
I'd be interested at the right price, but you've got to cover shipping to compete with Tim's package price, and even at $150 including shipping you're only $20 lower.

Tim's prices w/shipping
525 package - 194 cooler - 173 cooler = 158 hitch&harness + 12 ball
Hmmm, I know Tim has some good deals, but I don't recall the hitch being available for $158. When I bought my hitch/harness, the best price I could find (delivered) was $222.

Seems to me the $150 is a pretty decent price.

rod

·
Registered
316 Posts
Re: Re: Price firm?

colorider said:

Hmmm, I know Tim has some good deals, but I don't recall the hitch being available for $158. When I bought my hitch/harness, the best price I could find (delivered) was $222.

Seems to me the $150 is a pretty decent price.

rod
When you add the estimated $75.00 to ship an 80+ lbs item, the cost is pretty close. The Hitch alone at Tim's is $199, I'm assuming that is shipped.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Price firm?

2k3_nbp said:

When you add the estimated $75.00 to ship an 80+ lbs item, the cost is pretty close. The Hitch alone at Tim's is $199, I'm assuming that is shipped.
Yes - and I don't disagree. But the comment was made "I'd be interested at the right price, but you've got to cover shipping to compete with Tim's package price, and even at $150 including shipping you're only $20 lower."

Which implies Tim's price to be $170.

There is nothing in all this for me as I all ready have a hitch, I was just trying to understand the math!!
:)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Gotcha.:29:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts