Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Extended warranty on used pilot

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  danders 
#1 ·
Can I get the extended 8 year 120k extended warranty if I buy a used pilot? Let's say a 2017 ex with 30k miles?
Would it still cost the 1300 or so mentioned on other posts from those two dealerships?
Might decide to buy brand new if no extended warranty after reading about the issues.

#2 ·
You can get the extended Honda Care warranty as long as you are within the factory 36/36000 warranty I believe. You will not be able to add a full 8 year 120k additional warranty to what the time and mileage is on the car now.

Go to the Hyannis website or some of the other sites and put in the information you asked here. You will get a quote with the mile and time limits shown.

see if this helps any

2017 Honda Care warranty plans

#3 ·
Can I get the extended 8 year 120k extended warranty if I buy a used pilot? Let's say a 2017 ex with 30k miles?
Would it still cost the 1300 or so mentioned on other posts from those two dealerships?
Might decide to buy brand new if no extended warranty after reading about the issues.
Yes. I highly recommend buying one. I purchased one for my Pilot and I work at Honda in Sales.. I just had the injectors replaced. Didn't cost me a dime except my deductible of $100

HondaCare is picky and doesn't cover everything.

#6 ·
I’d take the Honda Care warranty over any third party warranty every time. You’ll get items replaced with OEM instead of taking a crapshoot with aftermarket parts which the third party warranty will likely use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.