Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much haggling I finally got what I consider a good deal on an extended warranty. I got a 7 year 100,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty for $1600 from the dealer. It was like pulling teeth. When I mentioned internet warranties the finance officer went absolutely nuts. He told me internet warranty companies go belly up all the time and that most Honda dealers won't do warranty work from internet companies because of payment issues. SO what did you pay and did you go with the dealer or an outside company.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
kdbrier
currently hondawarranty.com is giving that at 1385 -$95 = $1290.
If you can return your warranty return it and get it from Honda directly.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
ramirami said:
kdbrier
currently hondawarranty.com is giving that at 1385 -$95 = $1290.
If you can return your warranty return it and get it from Honda directly.
Wow! Over $300 in savings.... not bad at all. Yeah, I agree with rami-squared, if you can, try and get the one from hondawarranty.com

Here is what they quote: "For a limited time only... Save an additional $95 off our highly discounted price. This offer is only valid through March 31. This is the largest savings we've ever offered!"

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
got mine for 1375 from the dealer with no deductible.

·
Registered
144 Posts
kdbrier said:
After much haggling I finally got what I consider a good deal on an extended warranty. I got a 7 year 100,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty for $1600 from the dealer. It was like pulling teeth. When I mentioned internet warranties the finance officer went absolutely nuts. He told me internet warranty companies go belly up all the time and that most Honda dealers won't do warranty work from internet companies because of payment issues. SO what did you pay and did you go with the dealer or an outside company.
Tell finance managers to mgrs to stick it where the sun don't shine!!
Honda sells extended warrantees on the internet for much less than the dealer. Dont get me started on the finance mgrs. They work for little pay and pad their paychecks with commissions on option sales. they will lie, double talk and stand on their heads to make the sale. They are unethical. And when I addressed Honda of America they blew me off and said that the dealer hires them and they are the dealer responsibility.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts