Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I am getting a 2021 Honda Pilot EX AWD model and was looking into getting the extended warranty along with it. I was wondering whether anyone has any recent experience with getting honda care plan online through Saccucci Honda , Hyannis Honda, Curry honda or anyone else. Their price quote for 8 yr/120k miles period seems pretty low compared to what my dealer has quoted. I was wondering whether there will be any issue if I get honda care online instead of getting it though my local dealer where I purchased my car from. (Not sure if it matters but I live in MA and Hyannis Honda is also MA based).

Thank you.

·
Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
495 Posts

Try the search feature ... but yeah no issues.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello
I am getting a 2021 Honda Pilot EX AWD model and was looking into getting the extended warranty along with it. I was wondering whether anyone has any recent experience with getting honda care plan online through Saccucci Honda , Hyannis Honda, Curry honda or anyone else. Their price quote for 8 yr/120k miles period seems pretty low compared to what my dealer has quoted. I was wondering whether there will be any issue if I get honda care online instead of getting it though my local dealer where I purchased my car from. (Not sure if it matters but I live in MA and Hyannis Honda is also MA based).

Thank you.
Thanks for this forum, I got mine from Hyannis for around $13xx. The dealer where I bought my Pilot from, Honda of Tomball, wants $4,000+ for the same extended warranty!! Very dishonest monkeys.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the extended warranty as a Certified Honda used Pilot. I hope I do not have to use it.

I purchased my 2017 EX-L with @20K miles from the same dealer who sold the Pilot new,.........Based upon two different experiences with routine service they are shifty as can be. I have zero trust in my Portland, Oregon Honda Dealer.

Best of luck,

·
Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
495 Posts
For future reference... this is the contact at Hyannis.

It couldn't have been easier and I'll never buy an extended warranty at the time of buying a car again.

It literally took less than 5 minutes on the phone while I was driving to the grocery store.

Quick and easy.... just how I like my tuk tuk.

Sean Rausch Internet Manager Hyannis Honda (508)778-7878 Work (774)470-4054 Direct Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts