Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a exl in or around Houston. What dealers give the best prices or has anyone had great experiences that can recommend a great dealer to work with. Thank you

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
New, used or rebuilt?

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
You have a lot of places to choose from. I'd call them all and get them to quote you. Buy the best price. Test drive and walk out. They will call you.
Do you know what you want exactly?

·
Registered
133 Posts
When I bought mine, I searched the 'price paid' thread to see how much people were paying for their Pilots in the Houston or even Texas area and used that as a guide. I, then email the dealers that have the model/color that I want and ask them for the OTD price and go from there. I would also call them up too to show you're serious. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,569 Posts
Just find all the Honda dealerships within whatever radius you’re willing to travel. Get quotes from all of them and play them against each other. All dealers are different but the cars are the same regardless of where you go. If you have AMEX you can get discounts through True Car.

I don’t know if you’re planning to pay cash or finance but Honda has some pretty good interest rates like .9% which is basically free money.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I purchased my Pilot from John Eagle Honda. They had really nice service and they're one of the few dealers that aren't trying to take every penny out of your pocket (well, at least from my experience). I also used Costco Auto to get an invoice from Honda of Tomball, and I showed that price to John Eagle. They said they couldn't beat the price, but they gave some options for free to us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts