Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,172 Posts
Lol mine complains too. Especially if she's busy.
View attachment 150444
It may cost me dinner, but the brakes are bled.
😁👍
Depending on where she makes you take her for dinner you might have a heavier wallet if you paid someone to bleed the brakes.😁

Reactions: Nail Grease

·
Registered
11,356 Posts
Depending on where she makes you take her for dinner you might have a heavier wallet if you paid someone to bleed the brakes.😁
That's very true.
But I dont want anyone else under the hood of my vehicles. I'll pay the restuarant bill.
Side note, This week, we went inside a restaurant to eat for the 1st time in no telling how long.

·
Registered
2006 Pilot LX 4WD
574 Posts
Lol mine complains too. Especially if she's busy.
View attachment 150444
It may cost me dinner, but the brakes are bled.
😁👍
That's very true.
But I dont want anyone else under the hood of my vehicles. I'll pay the restuarant bill.
Side note, This week, we went inside a restaurant to eat for the 1st time in no telling how long.
Luckily for me my wife doesn't like going to restaurants.
So we're both fine with calling to order a pizza that's only a 5 minute pickup away. (y)

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,847 Posts
This sounds like the perfect opportunity to find a trusted mechanic.

·
Registered
11,356 Posts

View attachment 150446

YouTube it.
😁👍

Reactions: mschflbn

·
Registered
2006 Pilot LX 4WD
574 Posts

View attachment 150446

Apparently they don't know of any in my area, not a problem I've got more time than $$$ anyway.

·
Administrator
4,847 Posts
I guessing you have driving that far for ice cream before. At least it looks like you have a Subway, or so the map says you do. 😆
13.7 miles is almost halfway across town here.

Just a partial list of the results for Kenosha.

·
Registered
2006 Pilot LX 4WD
574 Posts
I guessing you have driving that far for ice cream before. At least it looks like you have a Subway, or so the map says you do. 😆
13.7 miles is almost halfway across town here.

View attachment 150452

Just a partial list of the results for Kenosha.

View attachment 150453
Ice Creams a 5 minute ride east or west, don't do Subway don't like their doughy half baked bread.
Of those 6 on the list I'd only take my vehicle to the last one. Paul's does excellent exhaust work.

·
Registered
11,356 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
This sounds like the perfect opportunity to find a trusted mechanic
Tough to find an honest cop, trusted priest or samaritan these days.....

Courtesy of Sympathy for the Devil:
"Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
Cause I'm in need of some restraint"

·
Administrator
4,847 Posts
Ice Creams a 5 minute ride east or west, don't do Subway don't like their doughy half baked bread.
Of those 6 on the list I'd only take my vehicle to the last one. Paul's does excellent exhaust work.
Sorry, forgot where you live. Ice cream drips from the trees in Wisconsin. I'm guessing you have driven that far for a great Steak dinner.

·
Administrator
4,847 Posts
Not me, I like going our, or at least bringing in. Friday I DO NOT cook. That is my day off from the kitchen so it is either take out night or go out night, unless you want peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. 😆

·
Registered
2006 Pilot LX 4WD
574 Posts
Not me, I like going our, or at least bringing in. Friday I DO NOT cook. That is my day off from the kitchen so it is either take out night or go out night, unless you want peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. 😆
Friday, Monday, they're all the same once you retire. Used to be I at least knew what day of the week it was but might have got the date wrong. Now just another day.

·
Administrator
4,847 Posts
Friday, Monday, they're all the same once you retire. Used to be I at least knew what day of the week it was but might have got the date wrong. Now just another day.
Oh no they are not. I cook on Monday, I DO NOT COOK on Friday. On Tuesday and Wednesday I volunteer at one of the local hospitals. The only thing that is the same between the words retirement and somnolent is the ent at the end.

·
Registered
2006 Pilot LX 4WD
574 Posts
Oh no they are not. I cook on Monday, I DO NOT COOK on Friday. On Tuesday and Wednesday I volunteer at one of the local hospitals. The only thing that is the same between the words retirement and somnolent is the ent at the end.
Now that you mention it with the on/off drizzle it is kind of a sleepy day.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,172 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Cousin Itt
21 - 40 of 62 Posts