Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just recently purchased some new wheels and tires and have kept one of my stock EX wheels as a full size spare. I am selling the other 3 wheels for $150 each plus shipping. The wheels are in perfect condition with no scratches and the tires are Goodyear Integrity with only 2,038 miles. Here are the pictures of the 3 wheels that I am selling. Each wheel and tire will also include the lug nuts and center cap. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know which wheel you would like. The shipping weight will be between 50-55 lbs from Zip Code 94577. You can check my Ebay feedback under Litespeeds. It is currently at 593 positives. Thanks in advance.

ALL 3 WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD! Thank you everyone for your interest.

http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5029&highlight=hitch+full+size+spare

( WHEEL #1 ) SOLD!

( WHEEL #2 ) SOLD!

( WHEEL #3 ) SOLD!

( Picture with EX wheel mounted in spare tire location )

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
The UPS ground shipping charges from there to Northern Virginia are $47.93, if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Litespeeds,
I want to buy your #2 wheel and have a chance to see your nice car. Please check your email.
Thanks.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'll take wheel #1. Will send an email in a bit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheel #1 is on reserve for shutrbug.

Wheel #2 is on reserve for htd49.

You guys can pick up the wheel from my shop in San Leandro otherwise I can bring them over to Fremont on Friday or Saturday if you'd like. Please call me at (510)303-8468 to confirm the purchase. I would prefer cash if possible.

If anybody wants Wheel #3, please e-mail me or call me asap before it is sold. I would prefer to sell it locally to avoid shipping. Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
just curious...

Did you guys really discern differences between wheels 1, 2 and 3 when you made your picks? Maybe my eyes aren't what they used to be, but they look identical to me. :confused:

·
Registered
330 Posts
They look identical in the photos. I hope they look equally the same in real life.

·
Registered
49 Posts
LOL...i hope so too. From the pictures they look exactly the same to me except that wheel #2 has two of those metal tabs. Both #1 and #3 have 1 tab each.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Re: just curious...

mcardle said:
Did you guys really discern differences between wheels 1, 2 and 3 when you made your picks? Maybe my eyes aren't what they used to be, but they look identical to me. :confused:
I just noticed the three different weight sizes, and the red dot on each wheel. From another thread, I'm under the impression that the red dot was put on by the manufacturer to mark the lighest side of the tire, and that the wheel mounted with the valve stem (the heaviest part of the wheel) under that red dot would balance things out. Otherwise, they look identical, and in great condition.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I picked wheel #2 by random. All the wheels look identical to me.

·
Registered
78 Posts
OK...

I had meant identical in that none of them were scratched, etc.

That's interesting about the red dot thing... I had wondered what that was on there for.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: OK...

mcardle said:
I had meant identical in that none of them were scratched, etc.

That's interesting about the red dot thing... I had wondered what that was on there for.
We talked about the red-dots over in this thread a while back.

:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All 3 wheels are in perfect condition with no scratches what so ever. Because I am offerring 3 different wheels for sale, I wanted to post a picture of each wheel so that the buyer can choose which wheel they want. The only thing different between each wheel is the amount of weight that it took for Honda to balance the tires.
Usually the red dot is an indicator for the tire installer to put as close to the valve stem as possible so that the tire can be balanced with the least amount of weight. It is not a necessity to have the red dot near the valve stem but that is just an indicator of some sort. Hope this answers your questions for future reference.

As of 8/25/2003,
Wheel #2 was sold to htd49.
Wheel #3 was sold to ILOVELEGEND.
Wheel #1 was sold to shutrbug.

Thanks Stanley, Adeep and Jim. It was a pleasure meeting you guys.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sidney, it was great meeting you too. Thanks for the deal!

BTW, if you're in the Bay Area and looking for a tint shop, Sidney's in Fremont was spotless!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts