Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 EX AWD.... Neither of my side mirror adjust adjusts will move. Neither up/down or in/out on either side. I figured there must be a blown fuse. However.... none of the descriptions in the fuse boxes point to which fuse it is, and I can't find any blown fuses. I also don't see anything else that is not working. Does anyone know which fuse it is, or have a wiring diagram? Anyone want to pull fuses one by one to see when their mirrors stop working? :wink:

·
Registered
482 Posts
This is the only diagram I can find. If it's correct, then it looks to be powered by fuse 36 in the under dash fuse box. The right side is controlled by that fuse too but it uses communication from the power window master switch to communicate with the passengers side window switch. It looks like a blown #36 would cause both mirrors to fail, though.

http://www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/Wd/DownloadPdf?id=1008333

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great info! I think that's a fuse I checked yesterday, but will verify later. If its good, I guess i'll take a look at the Right/Left selector. Thank you!

·
Registered
482 Posts
The best way to check fuses is with a test light. Connect the clip to ground and use the tip of the probe to touch both contacts on the top of the fuse. That's what those open contacts on the top are for. If you have power on one side but not the other then the fuse is blown. You can go through and check every fuse in a fuse box in less than a minute.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The test light is a good idea. Just remembered I have one. I noticed those test points on the fuses yesterday, and was using my meter. the test light will be easier. thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts