Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ihave been shopping around and I keep getting diff answeres. I am not thrilled with the OEM sound..not rich and full I guess and get booming when I try to add just a little base. i have been told everything from having to replace the head unit (which I do not want to do) to just replacing the 4 dr spkrs and leaving the sub as is. HELP!!!
Thanks

·
Registered
407 Posts
HDTVEE said:
Ihave been shopping around and I keep getting diff answeres. I am not thrilled with the OEM sound..not rich and full I guess and get booming when I try to add just a little base. i have been told everything from having to replace the head unit (which I do not want to do) to just replacing the 4 dr spkrs and leaving the sub as is. HELP!!!
Thanks
My best advice would be to search under the Audio & Electronics section. There are quite a few threads centered around this issue. If you do not want to change the HU, I guess the simplest answer would be to invest in some quality component speakers. A four channel amp would help as well. An idea of how much you're willing to spend would also be helpful. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS RISBOI

I WOULD WANT TO STAY UNDER 400 IF I CAN. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON SPEAKERS AND AMP? SHOULD I KEEP THE EXISITING SUB AND JUST AMP IT? CAN I HAVE A SEPRATE CONTROL FOR THE BASE? SUCH AS OFF THE AMP? THAKNS AGAIN,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts