Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red one is my pilot, Green is Florida friend's .... We went on 3000 miles roadtrip from NewJersey to Florida and back .... Very comfortable ride .... PILOT ROCKS !!! :18:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures ....

More pictures ....
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More pictures - 2 ....

More pictures - 2 ....
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At Daytona Beach ...

At Daytona Beach ...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At Daytona Beach - 2 ...

At Daytona Beach - 2 ...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
I don't know about it being a fantasy, nonetheless those are great pics:4: Especially the ones on the beach:cool:

Although I own a green 01' Civic, IMO green looks terrible on a Pilot (except for Sandstone, kinda greenish). Hopefully I'll get a White Pilot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
Wow, ksraja, that is pretty damn cool, two Pilots in one household. I think green looks pretty cool. That dark green, reminiscent of the old British Racing Green that was used on some cars a while back has a nice tone and deep base to it. I like it!

Did you get any special discounts at all from the dealer since you were taking two off the lot?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RipRocK said:
Wow, ksraja, that is pretty damn cool, two Pilots in one household. I think green looks pretty cool. That dark green, reminiscent of the old British Racing Green that was used on some cars a while back has a nice tone and deep base to it. I like it!

Did you get any special discounts at all from the dealer since you were taking two off the lot?
I wish that was true - two Pilots in one household !!! :(

As told in my first post, Red one is mine and the Green is friend's (at Florida) ... Since we went on vacation there, I thought it would be cool to take these 2 boys together .... (Actually, that's why I titled my post as a "fantasy" ... 2 pilots in one garage !)

BTW, does anyone on this group have/plan for 2 pilots ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
Red and Green!
Christmas Pilots!!!
:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
ksraja said:


I wish that was true - two Pilots in one household !!! :(

As told in my first post, Red one is mine and the Green is friend's (at Florida)
Oh, sorry. I was just so excited to see two Pilots in one garage that I neglected to read the caption properly. Still, though, one pretty damn cool pic, that's for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
Which is the fantasy...to be in Daytona Beach with your Pilot OR to have 2 Pilots in your garage?!?!??!

:2: :2: :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kompers said:
Which is the fantasy...to be in Daytona Beach with your Pilot OR to have 2 Pilots in your garage?!?!??!

:2: :2: :2:
Both ... In fact, I would give my right arm for the latter :D

But, wait then I won't be able to drive them !!! :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
That's a really cool picture! Mine is green with the gold badges....you oughta tell your friend to get the gold, it really makes it stand out on the green!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,262 Posts
Two Pilots at the same time? Whoa!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YES !!! :1pat:
(Some people never read everything !!!)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top