Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a evergreen pilot. If so do you have any pictures. I wanted a forest green pilot but since they dont have one this is the next best thing. I,m not exactly sure what evergreen looks like so i think this may help. Thank you.

·
Registered
920 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Is that right? I thought I saw it anyway. Possible that the tint changed the look? I don't know, but I was pretty sure that it was grey. It was in New Bern, NC on a city street. I was with relatives who were showing us around. When heading back to the car I saw an evergreen pilot. I thought it was mine and headed over to it and then had a suprise - it was not mine and it had grey interior (or so I thought). Mine was one block over on an identical looking street. I may be crazy or wrong, but my memory is still of a grey interior.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Mkell said:
Is that right? I thought I saw it anyway. Possible that the tint changed the look? I don't know, but I was pretty sure that it was grey. It was in New Bern, NC on a city street. I was with relatives who were showing us around. When heading back to the car I saw an evergreen pilot. I thought it was mine and headed over to it and then had a suprise - it was not mine and it had grey interior (or so I thought). Mine was one block over on an identical looking street. I may be crazy or wrong, but my memory is still of a grey interior.
I bet you were looking at a Sage Brush Pilot. It comes with the fern interior.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Mkell said:
I didn't know you have a choice of interior colors????? I thought the interior color depended on your exterior color you pick. :eek:

·
Registered
592 Posts
That is correct. Fixed Exterior/Interior combinations - no choice on interior colors -- as far as I know.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Perhaps Canadian vs. US?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Is sage brush like evergreen? I thought it would be a tan-like color. If it's close to evergreen then I bet I just was a little color blind in the rain - that's all I can think of.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I most commonly hear Sagebrush described as gun metal or blue-green depending on lighting conditions.

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts