Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Yepper - this morning I got it. I waited a bit and then tried again - and all was fine! :confused:

·
Registered
991 Posts
I got the same message about an hour ago...

rob

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
gopilot said:
I got the same message about an hour ago...

rob
Me too. Happening alot lately. Was suppose to be the SQL virus last week. ???

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Me three... double ditto to what gopilot and Sage said...

RipRocK: I don't know what brooklynpilot used, but there are quite a number of freeware or shareware imaging packages out on the web. I use a S/W package called Paint Shop Pro -- not the best in the world, but it does the job. If you want, I can zip up the files and put it on a web site for you to download... pm me if you're interested.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sage said:

Me too. Happening alot lately. Was suppose to be the SQL virus last week. ???
[technobabble]
the virus, aka slammer, targeted servers running microsoft's sql server 2000. the servers running this message board runs mysql (an open source database), which usually runs on a unix/linux based server.

this server was probably just overloaded and couldn't handle the additional connections.
[/technobabble]

and as for a screen capture app... take a look at LView Pro. it's free and it has a screen capture feature built in. not the prettiest user interface in the world, but like i said, it's free.
(it's in the edit | capture | desktop menu)

download here

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
RipRocK said:
Can you please tell me what you used to capture that screenshot?
Not sure, but looks like he may have used "SnagIt".

rod

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
killrbeez said:

[technobabble]
the virus, aka slammer, targeted servers running microsoft's sql server 2000. the servers running this message board runs mysql (an open source database), which usually runs on a unix/linux based server.

this server was probably just overloaded and couldn't handle the additional connections.
[/technobabble]

and as for a screen capture app... take a look at LView Pro. it's free and it has a screen capture feature built in. not the prettiest user interface in the world, but like i said, it's free.
(it's in the edit | capture | desktop menu)

download here
Thanks for keeping the "technobabble" to a minimum. In other words, you're thinking we get that "Sorry - try refreshing" error page because there are too many users trying to get into .ORG? Or is the 'server' used by other sites? Please pardon by ingnorance... :(

·
Registered
94 Posts
From looking at the error msg that brooklynpilot posted, it's probably too many people accessing the forum/message board database at the exact same time.

or, I could be totally wrong and it's actually a bunch of people who can't buy Pilots and are jealous of us and messing with the site?

:D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
killrbeez said:
From looking at the error msg that brooklynpilot posted, it's probably too many people accessing the forum/message board database at the exact same time.

or, I could be totally wrong and it's actually a bunch of people who can't buy Pilots and are jealous of us and messing with the site?

:D
That's what the msg makes ya think but I vote for the later. Not that many people on here when I've been "errored" out. Maybe tied into acuramdx server. Who knows. Probably is a conspiracy theory at play here. :1:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
kemosabe said:

Rumor has it that the server is located in a library building on a grassy knoll in Dallas... ;)

And Admin is being help captive by Butch Cavendish and his band of vicious outlaws.... :13:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Screen grab

colorider said:

Not sure, but looks like he may have used "SnagIt".

rod
Could also have been grabbed by some keyboard commands on a Mac. I like Snagit, but I really like the way that my old Mac PowerBook grabbed images.

Rob

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
This server s*cks. I'm having a lot of problems with it. I will try to move us to a different one if they can't fix the errors. We'll see how it goes. I hope I can resolve this soon.

admin.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
admin said:
This server s*cks. I'm having a lot of problems with it. I will try to move us to a different one if they can't fix the errors. We'll see how it goes. I hope I can resolve this soon.

admin.
It's OK Admin. Doesn't happen that often but frustrating when it does. We're just razzin' at your expense a bit. :p

·
Registered
991 Posts
yeah, 90% of the time it works great!!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
[Alt - PrtSC] will copy the active window to your clipboard. You can then paste the image to a graphics program and save as jpeg, gif, bmp, etc...

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Screenshots

:p ScreenShot or Copy press and hold CTRL & PRINT SCRN. to capture all of the screen.

good luck

Mask,Rear Splash Guards,Running Boards,Rear Back-Up Sensors,Wheel Locks,Auto Day/Night

Mirror,Wood-Grain Trim Panel—All Interior Trim,EX Emblem, VTEC Emblem,Gold Exhaust

Finishers,Fog & Head Light using XD5 5100K Bulb, AutoShade Ventvisor,Fender Flare, Signal

Mirror

1 - 20 of 26 Posts