Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought and installed the EPIK brand (also called Vizualogic) replacement headrest monitors for their Pilot? They are currently available at Best Buy. I'd like to know how easy or differcult the installation was and if you are satisified with the picture quality of monitors. Also, if you bought the EPIK DVD player with their monitors, are you satisified with the quality of their DVD player?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Although I did not receive any replies to my question regarding Epik/Vizualogic Headrest Monitors, I was so impressed with their system that I ordered it from Best Buy. The entire system/kit was $1,424 without tax and I purchased the extended warranty for $199. The system includes two 7" headrest monitors in Pilot Grey matching leather, din size DVD player, remote controller, two headsets and all the necessary electronic items needed to make the system work. I will attempt the installation myself but if I get in trouble, I've found a reputable mobile DVD guy who will take over and help me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Purchased Epik/Vizualogic Headrest Monitors

Although I did not receive any replies to my question regarding Epik/Vizualogic Headrest Monitors, I was so impressed with their system that I ordered it fom Best Buy. The entire system/kit was $1,424 without tax and I purchased the extended warranty for $199. The system includes two 7" headrest monitors in Pilot Grey matching leather, din size DVD player, remote controller, two headsets and all the necessary electronic items needed to make the system work. I will attempt the installation myself but if I get in trouble, I've found a reputable mobile DVD guy who will take over and help me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well tell us how it went...

dukeofjuke,

Went searching for Vizualogic info and came across your lonely posts. I would LOVE to hear all about it, as I am expecting to get an aftermarket dvd system for Christmas and really really like the dual-headrest setup and matching headrests. I also like the idea of ditching the open-circle OEM headrests - I never can get my head in the right place!!

Can you please tell me about the product, how the installation went, how the picture looks, what the price was... And of course pics!

Thanks

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sample photos of Vizualogic DVD system

Attached link provides sample photos of vizualogic headrest DVD system installed (two separate vehicles). Enjoy.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/mpresseau1

They paid around $1850 with 4 yr warranty.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Quiz time!

They look really good. Are these the stock headrests or replacement? If replacement, while they look the same are they anymore comfortable? what is that button on the left hand side of your dash by the interior lights?

Just some questions!

Thanks

·
Registered
507 Posts
The install looks great! Ive been looking into these as well. Did you get the security covers for them? If you did, could you please post a pic with them on? Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts