Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The manual says you can run radio in front and cd in back or a number of various combinations. It specifically says you can run two different radio stations. I can't do that and wonder if it is a mistake in the manual.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am assuming you have a RES. The display panel on the left is the front sound systems and the right would be the rear. Use the selector button on the middle for left/right (front/rear) then press the desired output (radio, cd or dvd).

This thread started out with the remote control holder and ended up with RES control questions, I thought it might also help you out: http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=891&highlight=RES+OWNERS

·
Registered
919 Posts
There is only one tuner, so when you select a station for either the front or back, the other one changes with it. Where did they mention it in the manual. I'd be curious to see how they worded it.

Chris

·
Registered
389 Posts
lamuncha said:
The manual says you can run radio in front and cd in back or a number of various combinations. It specifically says you can run two different radio stations. I can't do that and wonder if it is a mistake in the manual.
You can run CD/Radio /tape in front (Pilot speakers) and DVD (headset) in the back. You can not have two different output (CD, radio, tape, dvd) on the speakers at the same time.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xyzzy said:
There is only one tuner, so when you select a station for either the front or back, the other one changes with it. Where did they mention it in the manual. I'd be curious to see how they worded it.

Chris
I think your correct and I will carefully look at the wording. Only 1 tuner means only 1 station.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts