Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently made a post about Buying a new engine and someone asked what issues did my current one have? Not That I know A Lot about Engines I know their parts need to be maintained and/or changed.
So I bought the Car at 200k Drove it, missed a couple oil changes here and there and didn’t change the transmission fluid until 230k...

THANKS to you guys I managed to change my Window regulator, Change my alternator, serpentine belt...But That’s It Really...

Never got a Tune Up or anything. Cars been making this noise before but I never really paid it any mine. But after I OBLITERATED the Brakes on here and drove with no brakes I parked up the car and haven’t drove it Since (That was back in 2020)

NowI thought about taking it out and Driving it...Fixing some things here and there
1St
the dash has some things to fix (pic 1)
2nd
My Right front Tire Is Completely Flat yet the dash doesn’t have that Tire lit up as a flat but has a different tire which is also flat(sortof)(Pic2)
3rd
These Noises I keep Hearing From The Engine. A Clicking noise from the passenger Side and a Pulsing vibration from the engine 😫😫 Link to noises 👉 https://youtube.com/channel/UCkriaXE5MCHEr1aMl-w-PgQ

Attachments

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Pictures (and videos) aren't showing (much)...

Flat tire issue is probably dead battery in TPMS sensor.

·
Registered
2008 Pilot SE
293 Posts
I really couldn't hear any clicking. Sorry. Idle could be low on coolant, or could be just from sitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts