Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EMERGENCY REPAIR KIT

To be prepared for an emergency, keep the following items in your vehicle at all times:

Dry cloth
All-purpose wire
Jumper cables
Two insulated screwdrivers (Phillips and standard)
Adjustable wrench
Insulated pliers
Engine coolant
Safety goggles
Duct tape
Spare engine belts
Siphon pump
Oil
Flares/Flashlight

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I have found a AAA card and a cell phone works better ...

PrG :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
If you get broken down in out of cellular range?? what would you do??? Walk to nearest gas station?? :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
pilot03 said:
If you get broken down in out of cellular range??
Are there still areas of the country with no cellular service?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Len said:

There are still some rural areas without...........ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......hello?......sssssssssssssssssssss.............hello?..sssssssssssssssssssss...click.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Len said:

Hell yes, Live in the middle of one of the most densely populated area, NYC, specifically Staten Island, and get disconnected constantly due to the out of range reception but I could walk a few steps to get the reception back. Imagine if you are in the middle of desert where you have to walk more than a few steps to get the reception?

·
Registered
41 Posts
a2Pilot said:

There are still some rural areas without...........ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......hello?......sssssssssssssssssssss.............hello?..sssssssssssssssssssss...click.

May be you should call Verizon wireless, to send those two guys to test out "Can you hear me now?.... " :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
r_parikh said:

May be you should call Verizon wireless, to send those two guys to test out "Can you hear me now?.... " :)
LOL!! :5:

Coverage is improving. We do have a few dead spots right in town, though. (I use Verizon)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts